Build a Message that Motivates Workshop
It has been reported that public speaking is rated among people's top fears! In fact, some people report that they fear public speaking more than death!
Even if you don't feel like you'd rather die that speak in front of others; if you are like most people, you still struggle in delivering an effective, motivating message that connects and captivates your target audience. Information alone does not inspire or motivate. All too often speeches are heavy on facts and figures, that while technically correct, fail to engage on an emotional level and do not motivate their audience to action!
Unfortunately, few of us feel confident to deliver even a quick overview (elevator speech) of key imperatives that connect with our audience in such a way.
To truly connect with an audience it is imperative that we authentically engage our audience in a way that communicates trust, all the while motivating and inspiring them to action.
In this workshop participants will:
- Identify three key work/project imperatives
- Connect imperatives to values that motivate and inspire
- Unleash the power of a shared vision
- Discover their authentic leadership voice
- Deliver their message with improved confidence and ability
About the Facilitators:
- Senior Learning and Development Strategist and founder of Magnify Leadership and Development
- Author of Magnify Change Leadership: A Practical Guide for Leading Teams in Times of Change
- Master of Science in Organization and Management with a specialization in Leadership
- Facilitator of hundreds of workshops in 40+ countries
- Founder of Dynamic Leading
- Public speaking and presentation skills coach
- Professional actress, singer, director, choreographer, educator, pianist, facilitator and motivational speaker
- Member of Actor's Equity Association (AEA), Screen Actor's Guild (SAG), American Federation of Television and Radio Artists (AFTRA), and the American Guild of Variety Artists (AGVA)